- Home > Living in Innopolis > Culture & Life > Hospitals & Clinics
Hospitals & Clinics
- There are many general hospitals and specialized clinics in the Daejeon area. General hospitals are equipped with cutting-edge medical equipment and various medical treatments as well as lots of specialized doctors and supporting equipment, but you may have a long wait as these hospitals serve a large number of patients. At smaller specialized clinics, where treatment is often easier to obtain, one or two doctors generally provide special medical services like internal medicine or pediatrics. you can find these clinics in your neighborhood.
General Hospitals Name Location Tel Website Chungnam National University Hospital Daesa-dong +82-42-280-7114 https://www.cnuh.co.kr/english Eulji University Hospital Dunsan-dong +82-42-611-3000 http://www.emc.ac.kr/international/default.asp Konyang University Hospital Gwanjeodong-ro +82-42-600-9999 http://www.kyuh.co.kr/eng/index.asp Sun General Hospital Mok-dong +82-42-584-7770 http://eng.sunhospital.com/main/index.php Daejeon St. Mary's Hospital Daeheung-dong 1577-0888 http://www.djsungmo.com
International Health Service Center of Eulji University Hospital
- We will help foreign visitors with medical treatment and examination. Just come to the information desk on the first floor of Eulji University Hospital. Service is available only in English. If you need to make a reservation on the phone or ask questions, please contact us at (042) 611-3399 between 8:30am and 5:00pm on weekdays. Outside these hours or in an emergency, please use our emergency room.
Sun Healthcare International
- The Sun Healthcare International Will Be Reborn as the Largest Next-Generation of Medical Center in the World
1. The Biggest Health Screening Center in the World
2. Advanced Medical Equipments
3. Results Report on the Same Day
4. Anti-Aging & Life-Style Management
5. Operate Specializing Center of Skin Care and Cosmetics
6. Full-Time Specialists in 11 Medical Departments
7. Nominated as a Leading International Patient Hospital
- * Consultation : 09:00 ~ 17:00 (Mon-Fri) / 09 :00 ~ 12 :00 (Sat)
Konyang University Hospital
- Konyang International Health Care Center (KIHCC) provides foreign patients with outstanding services and expert medical care. Our healthcare providers put our patients and their families first with warmth and compassion. Each patient receives primary care and 24-hour emergency services from our highly-skilled staff. We aim at being desired and chosen by foreign patients for the provision of high quality health care services with modern facilities, latest technology and very friendly home environment.
Free Clinics of Migrant Workers Center
- We are striving to protect the right of the health for immigrant foreigners living in Daejoen in various ways providing medical services such as occidental medicine, oriental medicine, dental care and administration of medicine from 14:00 to 17:00 on every Sunday.
- Consultation: 2 pm ~ 5 pm every Sunday
Oriental (Korean) Medical Hospital
Oriental Medicine in Korea is based on Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), and is also called Korean Traditional Medicine.
Although Korean Traditional Medicine is significantly influenced by TCM, it has developed its own unique way of diagnosis and treatment. For instance, acupuncture techniques such as Ssam, Taegeuk, and Hand Acupuncture, etc. are not found in TCM.
Another characteristic feature is Sasang Constitutional Medicine which classifies people into four types (Taeyangin, Taeeumin, Soyangin and Soeumin), and treats each person differently according to his or her constitution. In Korea today there is a great amount of interest and experimentation with fusion medicine, which combines traditional medicine with modern medicine.
There are many oriental clinics and four oriental hospitals in Daejeon. The largest oriental hospitals in the city are Daejeon Oriental Hospital of Daejeon University located in Daeheung-dong, and Dunsan Oriental Hospital of Daejeon University based in Dunsan-dong. Daejeon Oriental Hospital specializes in palsy.
Dunsan Oriental Hospital with advanced medical equipment and 90 beds opened in 2004 and specializes in tumors.
Public Health Center
- The Public Health Center is run by the government and it can be seen in both cities and´ guns´. In smaller districts like´ eup´and´ myeon´ they perform simple treatments and their medical fee is inimal. Public health centers provide tuberculosis and blood tests as well as regular checks during pregnancy and immunization for free or at reasonable prices. In addition, the center offers various classes on health for residents. As each public health center offers different treatments, foreigners are advised to find out what specific treatments they offer before visiting. When visiting the health center, you should bring your alien registration card with you.
Public Health Center Public Health Center Telephone Seo-gu Center +82-42-611-5300, 5400 Dong-gu Center +82-42-629-1104~5 Jung-gu Center +82-42-580-2700 Yuseong-gu Center +82-42-611-5011~5 Daedeok-gu Center +82-42-608-5411
Obstetrics and Gynecology (Maternity Hospital)
Obstetrics and Gynecology (Maternity Hospital) Name Address Phone Website Mirae Lady´s Hospital 1127 Dunsandong +82-42-471-5555 http://www.mlhospital.co.kr Miz Women´s Hospital 673 Tanbangdong +82-42-487-0302 http://www.mizhappy.com Daejeon Mirae Hospital 248-357 Daesadong +82-42-224-7575~7 http://www.mirehospital.co.kr Seoul Women´s Hospital 1367 Dunsandong +82-42-488-8517 http://www.seoulmom.com